Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Is On Its Way!

Despite the off and on again warm weather, Spring is coming! I love Springtime! It's refreshing, out with the old and in with the new! It's a time for many things around our house... Cleaning out closets, deep cleaning the house, inside and out (my kids would say ugghh!!), starting the downhill stride of our schoolyear, beach trips, picnics, bike rides and more!

What is your favorite thing about Spring??

Busy Busy Busy, that's me for what feels like the rest of this year! But an enjoyable Busy!

My daughter Sarah and I are starting a new venture of handmade creations, Sarah Bella Design, We will be opening a store at Artfire.com in a few months. She is so talented for her young age of 6, almost 7. It's definately in the genes!! hee hee

I am continuing to develop my website and adding inventory as time allows. :) at http://www.threesweetpeasboutique.com/

My plans for this year also include finishing up some courses I'm taking in Fitness and Nutrition and then beginning my next school ambition in Graphic Design (My other passion).

 Leave a comment, sharing something you love about Spring or a new venture you are beginning, I would love to hear about it!!

2 comments:

Magic Carpet of 16x Books said...

I am following you. Please reciprocate.

Margot’s Magic Carpet
Kids Books With a WOW Factor!
http://perfectmagiccarpet.blogspot.com/

Stacie said...

Thank you for following! I am a writer of children's stories and love your blog, I am following you back. :)